Thursday 31 December 2009

The truth about that warehouse floor

I went to the National Express office several times and they told me consistently I could only travel from Hereford on a Wednesday and Sunday. Looking back now, knowing that there appears to be a coach every day, I have no idea why! But thankfully it all worked out beautifully. It meant I arrived a day or so early with the very best of companions from Climate Camp Ireland who took me under their wing and helped me feel safe, hugged and included from the very first coach stop. It also meant - almost as good! - that we took first choice of the accommodation and were snuggly and warm throughout in the office block of the warehouse, complete with a wonderful shower and our own loo ... cushty.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I don't know if you still blog? I also did a blog for my time at the Paris summit - https://parisboundwillo.blogspot.co.uk/2016/ - I was looking back at this today to get an image - I thought I would write because I am part of a year long intensive with Barbara Marx-Hubbard - Homo Amore Universalis You are the only person I know who thinks "(my) thought processing is awesome" most people go - "what ?!!" and their eyes glaze over - I wanted to let you know about this amazing initiative just in case it appealed to you too or maybe you might have some friends who are part of it and you can watch the sessions with them. I hope you are still involved with loving our planet back to health in some way at this remarkable time to be alive. love and respect, Sarayen, UK

    ReplyDelete